Florence & Marc Doncieux are the founders of Europa Organisation. Toulouse natives, they began organising meetings after their law studies at Toulouse University's school of Social Science. They created Europa Organisation in 1987. Deeply rooted in their home town, the Doncieux's have chosen to keep the main headquarters of their company in Toulouse, where they have directed and developed it over these last 29 years.
- 1987 : Creation of Europa Organisation
- 1996 : Opening of the Paris offices
- 2000 : Creation de the division Europa Édition
- 2001 : Purchase of Albine Conseil, a Paris based French company specialised in the organisation of medical congresses
- 2002 : Creation of the division, Congrhealth.com, adding value through quality web content and website creation
- 2008 : Creation of the division, “Les Entretiens Médicaux” (which replaces the “Les Entretiens de Bichat”)
- 2009 : Creation of the division, Europa Organisation Asia in Singapore for the development of the AsiaPCR congress in 2010
- 2010 : Opening of the Nice offices
- 2010 : Certified ISO 9001
- 2012 : Opening of the Singapore offices
- 2013 : Alliance with the Meeting Lab
- 2014 : Appointment of Director General Europa Group Thierry Herbreteau
- 2014 : EUROPA ORGANISATION enter the ABE capital, business conventions organizer (http://www.advbe.com)
- 2014 : Opening of the Meeting Lab (http://www.meetinglab-europa.com)
- 29 years of experience and know-how in congress organisation
- 3 agencies in France (Toulouse, Paris & Nice)
- 1 Asian division (Singapore)
- 130 collaborators
- 65 million € total revenue
- More than 40 congresses organised per year, with half targeted to international/European audiences.
- Medical congresses represent between 60 to 80% of Europa Organisation's activity each year.
- 3.3 million web pages visited